Windsor Sensor S12 Upright Vacuums
The #1 Vacuum for the Hospitality Industry
Power, Reliability, Value
- Powerful, 1.6 hp vacuum motor that pulls more dirt from carpets.
- Hospital-grade S-class filtration can trap 99.6% at 0.3 microns for greatly improved indoor air quality.
- Ergonomic light-weight (1.5 lbs!) handle will increase operator comfort and productivity.
- Versatile on-board tools and extension wand make Sensor S12 ideal for detail cleaning.
- Now with 41% more cleaning power than earlier Sensor models.
- Sensor S12 protects itself against damage whenever bag is full or clogged.
- Brush roller indicator light alerts operator when brush height is set incorrectly.
Model Number: SRS12
- Vacuum Motor: High-performance, 2-stage, 1.6 hp, (1200 watts), 90" (228 cm) waterlift, 105 cfm (50 liters/sec.) airflow
- Housing: Heavy-duty, High-impact ABS plastic
- Brush Drive: Non-slip geared belt, with enclosed, electronic safety clutch and speed control
- Brush Speed: 5400 brush contacts per minute at 2700 rpm
- Dust Bag: Three-layer bag with 323 in (5.3 ltr.), enclosed, top-loading
- Filtration: 99.6% at 0.3 microns, 76 in (490 cm2) total filtration area
- Wheels: 2.5" (6.4 cm) diameter rubberized
- Cable: 40' (12 m) 18/3 SJT, double-insulated
- Electrical: Operates on 120v, 60 cycle 230v, (50 Hz models are available in some markets)
- Working Width: 12" (31 cm)
- Height: 46" (117 cm)
- Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- Weight: with cable 18 lbs. (8.2 kg) without cable 16 lbs. (7.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs. (9.2 kg)
- Sound Level: 69 dBA at operator
- Tools: On-board crevice tool, upholstery tool, optional dusting brush (part #1094) and clip (part #5352WS)
- Approvals: CRI Indoor Air Quality Testing Program
- Warranty: See full warranty for details.
- Patents: 5028245, 4955106, 5056175
The Windsor SENSOR series has revolutionized floor care in hotels everywhere. Never before has one vacuum met and exceeded the requirements of hospitality staffs around the world. This Sensor vacuum combines versatility, performance, filtration, durability, and value into one unrivaled package. Call us to learn why Windsor Sensor vacuum owners have stopped buying "disposable" vacuums forever.